Public Offer Agreement
Contract for the organization of the event
1.PREAMBLE1. The terms and conditions set out below constitute a public offer agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") in accordance with Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
2. In order to conclude a Contract, it is necessary to:
a. fill out the forms on the Website to register for the Event;
b. put a mark on the agreement with the terms of this Agreement3. The implementation of the above actions is interpreted as accession to this Agreement, which in the meaning of Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is the acceptance of the offer. By joining the Agreement, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to all its terms and conditions, and also undertakes to comply with them in full. 4. This Agreement is concluded on condition that the Participant passes the full registration procedure on the Site, while further communication within the framework of its execution will be carried out primarily through the functionality provided by the Site or through the e-mail specified by the Participant during registration.
5. This Agreement regulates the relations arising between the Organizer on whose behalf shakasports acts and the Participant (together the "Parties") in relation to the organization of the Event.6. The terms of the Agreement set out in Section 5 ("shakasports COMMISSION") regulate the relations arising between shakasports (acting on its own behalf) and the Participant, with respect to the payment of the commission charged by shakasports for the provision of services of a special service for payment and the formation of payment documents. 7. An agency agreement has been concluded between shakasports and the Organizer under the terms of which shakasports assumes the following responsibilities:
a. provision of a special service within the functionality of the Site necessary for registration of participants within the framework of the Event;
b. conclusion of contracts with the Participants of the Event for the provision of services for the organization of the Event on behalf of the Organizer;
c. processing of personal data of Event Participants;
d. collection of funds for the organization of the Event.
2.TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
1. "shakasports" (Agent) is an INDIVIDUAL ENTREPRENEUR SEMENOVA NATALIA VLADIMIROVNA, (OGRN 1027739019208, TIN 502913333631) Korolev, Suvorova str., 20 sq. 40, acting under this Agreement on behalf and on behalf of the Organizer.
2. "Participant" - participant (his representative) The Event held by the Organizer, who is the actual customer of the organization of the Event on the terms established by this Agreement.
3. "Organizer" (Principal) is an event organizer on whose behalf shakasports operates under this Agreement. The name and other details of the Organizer are presented on the Website as part of the publication on the conduct of the relevant Event.4. "Event" means a sports or physical education event, a training event, or a master class, the organization of which is the subject of this Agreement.
5. "Website" means a website on the Internet located at: https://shakasports.com / (including all levels of the specified domain), created by shakasports in order to organize digital services for Event Organizers and Participants.6. "Application" is an electronic form submitted by a Participant or a Participant's Representative on the Event page on the Website, with the data requested by the Organizer and necessary for him to register and admit a Participant to the Event.
3.SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
1. Within the framework of this Agreement, the Organizer offers services for organizing the Event (hereinafter referred to as "Services"), and the Participant accepts and pays for the above Services in the manner and in the amount specified in this Agreement and on the Event page on the Website.
2. The services are provided on the terms of compliance by the Participant with all the necessary requirements for the Event, officially established by the Organizer, as well as on the terms of compliance with the regulations, regulations and other documents officially approved by the Organizer within the framework of the relevant Event.
4.RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1. Obligations of the Participant:2. Pay for the Services of the Organizer, in the amount, in the manner and on the terms established by this Agreement. 3. Comply with all the official rules of participation in the Event established by the Organizer, as well as be guided by all documents officially approved by the Organizer for the Event. 4. Observe the safety precautions established by the Organizer within the framework of the Event.
5. Provide the Organizer with all necessary, reliable and up-to-date information within the framework of the conclusion of this Agreement.6. Inform the Organizer in advance in writing (by sending via e-mail to email@example.com ) about the existing contraindications to participation in such an event.
7. Before participating in the Event, provide the Organizer with the following documents:
a. a copy of the health insurance policy;
b. a medical certificate with a doctor's admission;
c. a completed electronic application according to the form published on the Event page on the Website.
8. Participant's Rights:
9. Require the Organization to provide proper Services;
10. Require the provision of additional information about the Event, in particular information about the rules and safety of the Event.
11. To demand receipt of all necessary information concerning the processing of the Participant's personal data.
12. Responsibilities of the Organizer
13. To provide Services in a timely and high-quality manner, in full and at a high professional level in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
14. Immediately inform the Participant of all conditions and cases that may affect the quality, timing and results of the provision of Services under this Agreement.
15. Provide the Participant (including by publishing on the Website) with all necessary information related to the Event (including information regarding the time and place of the Event).
16. Introduce the Participant (including by publishing on the Website) with all the mandatory documents regulating the procedure of the Event.
17. To ensure the safety of the life and health of the Participant of the Event during its holding.
18. Organizer's Rights
19. Require the Participant to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
20. To allow a Participant to participate in the Event only if the Participant is fully capable or in the presence of official representatives of the Participant (parents, guardians), as well as if the Participant provides all necessary medical certificates and certificates of admission to participate in the Event.
21. To process the Participant's personal data for the purposes of fulfilling this Agreement.
5.SERVICE COST AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
1. The cost of Services under the Contract and payment terms are set within the framework of the official announcement of the Event published on the Website, or within the framework of documents approved by the Organizer for the purpose of holding the relevant Event and posted on the Website.
2. The cost of additional services and the terms of their payment can be separately agreed by the Parties within the framework of Applications.
3. shakasports may charge a commission in the amount of 45 rubles for the provision of the service for the payment of Services and the formation of payment documents, payable by the Participant in accordance with the procedure established in clause 5.1. of this Agreement.